Tuesday 20 April 2010

AW10 Press Days: Part Seven

One of my favourite press days of the season so far was that of Hugo Boss. I think somewhere down the line I'd got Boss confused with the likes of Ralph Lauren, in that it was basic, boring and predominantly black, but I couldn't have been more wrong and was so relieved about that. I especially loved all of the menswear on offer, it was absolutely gorgeous.
As you can see I especially liked the bottle green glassses which I promptly tried on and left at a jaunty angle so I'd remeber to say that I liked them - a lot!!
The detailing on this evening dress was simply stunning... anyone who gets the chance to wear this dress (whether they be a model, a celebrity or a wealthy lady) will feel as if they're in a fairytale, as its one of those super special and ultra feminine gowns, which I believe is extremely limited edition, and may infact not be reproduced... watch this space.
The menswear was great. I loved the autumnal hues that came through and the beautiful and luxurious velevets and fine wools.
 Another great collection I discovered at the press days was that of Nicole Farhi, whose design aesthetic I adore. True to form (as is the case increaingly these days) I much preferred the menswear collection, which was effortlessly smart and chic.
Naturally my favourite piece (and resultingly, photo) of the day was of this vintage typewriter - very cool indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment