Thursday 9 June 2011

Juergen Teller lets the proverbial cat out of the bag

Image is the property of Juergen Teller
It made my day earlier today when I heard that my FAVOURITE photographer of all time published leaked images of his campaign shoot for Marc Jacobs AW11, featuring none other than fashion media scapegoat and stellar British actress Helena Bonham Carter. Having shot the Marc Jacobs campaigns for seven years, I can of course only be talking about Juergen Teller.
Celebrated by few (myself and some liberated fellow fashion journalists), Bonham Carter is renowned for her individual sense of style and passion for corsets and unusual accessories. I love this collaboration and am pleased as punch that Jacobs (who is set to introduce slightly larger models to the NYC catwalks very soon), has plumped for a slightly more mature lady to embody his newest collection – and why ever not. High fives for all the smart and sophisticated women finally getting the recognition they deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment